Monday, January 3, 2011

Twitterpation

He is so amazing. The more I talk to him, the more I find out we have in common. the more I find out about him, the more I fall in love with him. I wish he would just realize how perfect we are for each other. Sure I'm not as gorgeous as most of the other girls he hangs out with and is into, but I have so much in common with him. We get along so well and are into the same things. What a doll! I've told him I like him, but he's into... her...Yeah, she's awesome,  but she just doesn't seem right for him.Yeah, I'm biased, but I don't care. ;) He's everything I want in a guy. He makes me so happy and I can't think straight when I'm around him. I would do anything for him. I would do whatever it takes to make him happy. We can talk for hours and we can talk about anything. I wish he would see me as more than just a friend. Oh well, he doesn't turn 19 til June, I've got time. wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment