Wednesday, January 12, 2011

An Intense Week

Holy Canolli! First week back to school; what a pain. I've spent most of my time trying to rearrange my schedule and audition for classes and get off waitlists and make sure I have enough credits and figure out my financial aid. I'm about ready to pull my hair out! Luckily I got my financial aid, but it's not quite enough to cover all my classes so I'm going to have to pay some of it myself. I auditioned for bass clarinet in the symphonic band and made it in. I auditioned for bronze ballroom team and made it in. Now I just need a new mouth piece and dance shoes. I'm off all the waitlists but one, which I really need so I'll have enough credits to drop Biology which I really don't want to take this semester.
Thursday was my last day at Target and they paid me for the rest of my time there in cash, on the spot. It was nice :) I'm not going to really miss the job at all, but I really liked the people I worked with. Especially my friend Paul. He was really good to work with and way fun to talk to and goof around with. Too bad he's 30 and has a girlfriend. lol I'm way excited because now I get to start working more and working towards becoming night manager at Subway! Breanna finally fixed Subway University so now I just need to take the classes. Sweet!
I've been working on being more healthy this year. I've been eating less fast food, less junk food, less soda, smaller servings, and lots more fruits and veggies. I also walk a lot more this semester because my classes are all on opposite sides of the building. I'm taking the stairs more, and I've got 3 hours of dance on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. So hopefully I'll be able to get in better shape with all that.
I've been spending a lot of time with the guy I like. We've either hung out, danced, facebooked or texted every day since Dec. 27th. Now I know what you're thinking and no, he doesn't like me. We're just friends. But I'm totally fine with that because we're  becoming really good friends and that's exactly what I want. I just want him to know that he can always come to me and that I'm always here for him. I think he's finally starting to understand that.
We're not even half way into the first month of the year and it's already chaotic. It'll be fun to see what the rest of the year brings. Until next time, I bid thee ado.

1 comment:

  1. "You bid me a what?" Hahaha Cinderella Story. I love you M'kaaylie, you've been working so hard and I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete