Saturday, January 1, 2011

New year, new experience

Wow. Funny to think I've never blogged before. I'm not really sure what my blog is going to be about or turn out to be, so it'll probably just end up being random and all over the place, like me. :)

It's the first day of the year and my new years resolution is to be proactive. I've always just done what I had to, when I had to do it, and only the the point where I could get by. I only deal with things when they become a big problem. Basically, I'm the biggest procrastinator ever and let "whatever" determine my life for me. But after a semester on my own trying to do that, I am done. I want to take care of things before they become a problem. I want to go out of my way to make a better life for myself. No longer will I be the log in the river, flowing wherever it gets pushed and turning where the rocks and current tell it to. It's time to start making things happen for me. It's time to start staying ahead of the game. It's time to take chances. It's time to try new things. It's time to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment