Thursday, December 22, 2011

Never ever ever ever ever ever EVER!!!!

I am really kind of actually stupid.

NEVER take 15 credits when several of them are performance classes, you're working full time, you don't have a car, you're trying to keep a choir going, you actually plan on getting sleep, and you don't know how to NOT have a social life... it'll end up in failure. But at least I learned one thing... to never ever ever EVER to it again! Hurray for being a part time student next semester! That way I can focus more on saving up for a car, actually passing my classes, improving my ward choir and their experience with me, my dating life (as if), and my new MENTOR position! =D

Maybe, if I'm lucky, I'll get a supervisor position or get married in the near future and then I won't have to worry about school anymore! hahaha! That'll be the day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment